Deeper Under

Me, myself and why.

2/28/2013

the day of the days for a while

Today was an amazing day. It started with the same old 6.45 am alarm wake after a well slept night. Parents took off to Paris in the morning. Just called them a face-time call and they showed me a real nice hooded cape they had bought for me and which I have been drooling all week on the website of a Finnish store. They got it there and what I saw of it it looked quite nice. That's one thing that makes me happy and thankful today!

The morning started with band rehearsals. The lead singer and guitarist of my favorite Finnish band (I don't want to write the name down on here but the name of the band is often attributed VHB) was hosting another band in the rehearsal loft next door. It felt really good he waved to me through the glass and as he came by to pick up an amplifier from our loft he hello'd me and that felt so nice. He's an amazing person for what I know of him, and he felt genuinely pleased to meet once again as we talked after the rehearsals.

In the morning we took Hanna's phone with Viivi and checked out comedy movies from Netflix - we made our decision and decided to watch Romancing the Stone (Vihreän timantin metsästys). It turned out to be pretty far from comedy, but still, it was an entertaining and fun experience. Gotta watch the final 30 min soon, hopefully tomorrow!

I got a 9 out of my history exam which made me super happy. Could not see that coming.

After school I had some business to make and then I went to Levykauppa Äx to watch a band called Stala & So. I've been following their career for some seven years now. Was nice to see the guys live again and exchange some words.

After I had headed home to grab some food my very good friend Pihla came to our place and we hanged out for some time talking all kind of miscellaneous stuff. Had a great time. I just think that I got sick. Not by her haha but I had been feeling a little ill all day. Very sleepy and so on. I just cannot get sick now. Too much things to do.

I also got a message from the first drummer candidate. We'll see what happens. Oh, and JUST NOW I checked out my messages and I've got a second drummer candidate. Wow yeah, this one seems to have experience. Guess we'll be going to interview the candidates with the producer. Wish I had a synth player too... well, this is outstandingly fast. Wouldn't have expected to have two drummer candidates in a day so I guess I'll let the synth players find the ads.

Wow, I really got things rolling. A little, at least!!! Super.

Tomorrow's going to be a good day too. And I'm going to throw a birthday party for myself next week, it's something I'm eagerly waiting for! And we'll also be going to my friend's home town soon which will be kind of an adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment