Deeper Under

Me, myself and why.

2/21/2013

I should be so happy

I was really happy as the holidays began. I haven't really seen friends for a few days and for some reason I've started to forget the reasons to my happiness. 

Why should I be happy? 
I have fresh water, I have my family as one, I have a dog, I have gadgets, I have food, I have the ability to hear and see, I have my health, I have friends, I have education, I have achieved some goals of mine and fulfilled some of my dreams despite my young age, I can make music that touches people, I have a bright future ahead, I have life experience that puts me thinking not only the choices available but overall it just puts me thinking when I come to a situation I've met before, I have met some of my idols, I have recorded a Finnish pop artist, I often succeed, I live in Finland, I don't have problems, I have a lot of possibilities that I could just go for, I have a roof upon my head, I don't feel cold at the moment, I have a cosy bed waiting for me in a minute or two, I have the chance to sleep enough, I have a great imagination, I am quite a deep thinker which has its downsides too though, I have found people that I click with, I can come up with metaphors to my lyrics that satisfy myself, I have the chance to travel, I have seen some more of this planet other than my home country, I have cool shoes, I have a good self-esteem, I have most of my grandparents still alive, I have all kinds of junk that I don't even need, I have the ability to write and the ability to write good or at least good enough for myself, I have the ability to bicycle, I have a bicycle, I have never injured myself badly, I could have all the joy in the world if I just were up for it, I am sociable enough, I have good sense of beauty (though, which in the end is always what this fella right here thinks as beauty) and I have taken pictures that please my eye, I like my life and I should, I have courage, I have done things, I can talk about my feelings, I can show my feelings, I have still a life ahead of me (knock on wood), I have not failed relationships that bad lately, there are things I do not know how to do / deal with / see / hear / cope without / etc, I can make people happy at times, I am in the best school I can think of, I have good experience on this thing called destiny, I have memory, I have nostalgic memories I can think of when I miss a teardrop in the corner of my eye, I have seen movies, I have seen the sunset at the Spanish steps in Rome, I have not yet visited Seychelles (something good for the future too), I have not yet met the one it seems though I've thought so, I have seen some magnificent concerts, I have not yet done / achieved / seen / heard / etc everything which makes me happy because I have some great things worth waiting for - though I cannot wait for them because I don't know when is their time to step into my life heh, I have great, great plans, I have lately made closer friends out of some that I've been just a "hello-friend" with....... Well, yeah. I should be happy. I would be happy. I could be happy. And hey, I AM happy. I just felt a little like I was losing the reasons... But why did I felt so? I don't know. Overthinking once again... 

 And oh my... I'm so grateful to my parents because, first things first, I would not be here writing without them and I would definitely be this far in my life without their support and input.

No comments:

Post a Comment