Deeper Under

Me, myself and why.

2/24/2013

sudden superness

Got a call from my friend Jusa last night, he was out with our mutual friend and asked if I wanted to join. We went to Hakaniemi to another friend's temporary apartment where she was taking care of two cats for a week's time. It was an amazing apartment! So cosy, so compact and so nice. And can you believe it: I hadn't met a cat for... guess a year or two. Though I have a blurry memory of a cat from last autumn but let's not count that 'cause I'm not sure haha.

By random, we went to see Die Hard 5 in cinema. It was an okay movie, great for the moment but by further inspection I don't think it was anything mind-blowing. Overall it was a super night! Love my friends.

And to keep the blog deep enough, I just realized that there are so many chances in everyone's lives. They just got to recognize them and go for them and they could achieve things they could never imagine. Open your eyes.

What a mirri.

No comments:

Post a Comment