Deeper Under

Me, myself and why.

2/20/2013

new music and musical frustration

what a musical day! We had decided to start working on a song together with Ere and that's what we did. He had a nice dance / house melody that we started developing. In the end we had a great buildup and a chorus that I transposed to heavens and came up with lyrics to. It goes somewhat like this "I'm free / the pain ain't hurting me / won't be feeling blue, not over you / won't you please forget me?". It's tentative as hell so it doesn't matter if I post it. But yeah, I'm very pleased to what we got done and the co-operation between us was easy and productive which was nice to notice.

Working on a song that's called one of the following: "Forget Me", "Forget You", "I'm Free" or something completely different.

In the evening I headed to the studio to work on a song called "Unspoken", a slower that's based on my feelings in the beginning of the year. I though I'd leave everything unspoken but in the end it was better not to. It's an amazing song but we noticed I had composed it too low. Haha. I gotta freaking transpose the whole freaking song - and the worst thing is that I've sung some backing vocals and recorded the final acoustic guitars. Well, bye bye 'final'! Gotta make some free time this week to transpose the song...

...but I so want to see my friends! I want to do things. Don't only want to be at home... and I sure haven't been home lately. So feel free to contact me if you consider yourself as my friend, I wanna hang out with you, oui.

I'm also really glad on some new friends I've made that aren't that new but that I've got to know better lately. And by the way, the feeling you get when a person lets you know they trust you is kind of an amazing feeling! Makes you all giddy. Haha. What an expression!

No comments:

Post a Comment