Deeper Under

Me, myself and why.

2/20/2013

wrong direction

been a lazy day. transposed my song, recorded some acoustic guitars and took a walk with friends in fresh air. there are times when you think you're fucking up your song but after working on it for a while you understand that everything really happens for a reason and the song sounds better than it has ever sounded before. these are the little joys of my life.



My friend linked me a song called "Let Her Go" by Passenger. Fell in love with the song right away. I just now listened to some other tunes from this interesting artist and found this song "Wrong Direction". Super fascinating songwriting; easy-going acoustic music but oh my, the lyrics are really clever.

"Cos I'd love to feel love but I can't stand the rejection
I hide behind my jokes as a form of protection
I thought I was close but under further inspection
It seems I've been running in the wrong direction"

is something a lot of people on this planet can relate to and I am not an exception. Listen to the song, maybe you like it as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment