Deeper Under

Me, myself and why.

2/27/2013

miscellaneous, mysterious


The plans got fucked up once again so I had some cocoa with Jusa. The day was bright, the sky was blue, it felt the spring really was coming.


I hit the road to the studio and saw some red painted clouds up in the skies. I was running late but I got to take the chance and go to a nearby strand to take a picture or two. I didn't get that good pictures but with a little instagramming the sky became pleasing.

At the studio we started searching for a drummer and a synth player via Internet, talked about future of my music project, possible autumn gig in the most amazing place ever... And I sung all the verses and the c-part of 'Unspoken'. Neat performance, I must say, because I had a little sore throat. Surely gonna be sick tomorrow.

Been kinda down lately, I've felt like I've fucked up a relation. Feeling like the communication has frozen and we've become distant. Why don't people realize they're important to you and why do they go messing around?


They possess a connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment