Deeper Under

Me, myself and why.

2/15/2013

wanhat part II and BASTILLE -love

The dances for this year are over now, and they went well! Had a great time, I'm feeling so good right now. Oh man. There's an after party tonight and I'm not sure what kind of boogie they have there but I'm gonna go there. There's also an after after party where fellas gonna drink themselves full and I'm a little unsure of that one because I don't really drink stuff. It's just that it doesn't really fascinate me, the alcohol culture. Guys of my age tend to drink for the wrong reasons and somehow I haven't wanted to contribute.

My dear friend Ester found an amazingly good band called Bastille. It's a lot like the music I try to do: synth pop with a modern twist spiced with meaningful, deeper lyrics than usual. Love them. Check this out. With an African-kind of chant, this synth-driven pop song is something so cool.


This one is also a killer:


Uujee. Gotta go now! JEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment