Deeper Under

Me, myself and why.

2/16/2013

long days, long nights

The subject sounds such a cliché. Last night we had the afterparties and the after-afterparties! The afterparty was a lot of fun. Music, friends and dancing. The after-afterparties were a little less nice as people were kind of off at the point when we walked in. But yeah, overall I have a great feeling of this week. The single, the dances and the parties. Thought I'd share one picture from last night that's of bad quality and doesn't really show anything interesting.


I have the whole next week free so won't you offer me something to do! At least I'm going to continue working on the EP to get it ready until next month. A lot of singing ahead... I'm living such an exciting times. Bad times for an impatient person like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment