Deeper Under

Me, myself and why.

3/01/2013

fever yay

I got invited to a weekly meetup of songwriters in school, I get a high school course out of it and I gotta write two essays and a couple of songs. Very nice and it's nice to see other songwriters there. Just today we listened to my song and everyone either wrote or drew something that came to their minds while the listening and it was very nice to hear and see what they had got out of it. Motivating, too.

In the afternoon I was supposed to go to see Olavi Uusivirta with my friend but as she did not come I went by myself and was very, very pleased with the gig. Superb!! Olavi is such an a-ma-zing performer, singer and songwriter. We got to hear a partly a cappella version of Reeperbahn and Nuoruus, the last song before the encore, just blew everyone's minds with the energy Olavi put into it.

I should have gone to see a gig of my friend's but this fever that rose just won't let me. Felt dizzy in the escalator in the city center and what else! Sick. I so would have wanted to go but I thought it's better I go home instead... Fucking sucks but so has sucked the whole day for some parts. Just don't freaking get some people. This fever plus vitutus just does not do.


No comments:

Post a Comment