Deeper Under

Me, myself and why.

3/03/2013

But if you close your eyes does it almost feel like nothing changed at all?


[BASTILLE : POMPEII. THEIR DEBUT ALBUM'S OUT NOW!!!]

Jee.

I have just journeyed in the trunk of a car with friends after enjoying a chill birthday party in a slight fever... Had a boring first half of the day and a nice other half until the fever rose again. Now I'm sneezing and editing the EP songs. Last night I once again heard some positive feedback concerning my music from people I don't know and that felt really good. They could not believe a boy of my age would be producing the kind of music I produce - and the fact I make it all by myself (though I have a producer teaching, coaching and guiding me, but nowadays I do A LOT of it. It often sounds like the final deal on the second demo version) was just the cherry on the cake.

Next week I try to do things even more than this week. My friends from a longer period of time would want to see me but I've always planned every day full, gotta free a lot of time for them in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment