Deeper Under

Me, myself and why.

3/18/2013

inspiring poetry!!!

If something inspires me, it is these poems.
These are so goddamn brilliant.

And I feel these. Some of them a lot but probably not quite as literally as they are.
I also feel that everything a person likes tells about the person, which I think is a fact actually.
Why have I chosen exactly these poems to introduce tells a lot of the inner me.

Oh, how deep once again.

This is quite beautiful.

There's something cool in this.

True words.

I see this as something about relationships.

This is freaking cool. Inspiring as hell.

This is one of the most me of these. Love it.
Frustration and loss neatly packaged.

This is fun. 
And I don't give up on anything though it's hard to breathe...

Amazing.
And I cannot survive
And I cannot survive 'cause you always mess up my mind
And I love no-one
And I share my heartache with no-one

This is fun, too. Quite awesome.

This is also a fun one. I like the "You can hug me. Fucking listen to me." part lol...
Makes me think of a bitter and lost person who needs comfort and love.

Check out (in Finnish)

No comments:

Post a Comment