Deeper Under

Me, myself and why.

3/28/2013

jee and jaa

hmm... had a strage evening. went through the ep songs with the producer and we were pondering what we are going to do. we had a long talk and in the end we locked our plan. as heartbreaking as it feels to say, people should prepare not to hear a thing from the ep, that could be the case. maybe it's better if i prepare you so you don't have to prepare yourselves:

i might not be releasing an ep ever this year.

wow, feels kinda strong to say that. but yeah, we've got a great plan. if the plan works, and i fucking make it work, the whole ep would be ready in the end of april. but yeah, you may not hear it at all this year.

it's been kind of a confusing week. interesting, though. don't really know what to think of anything so yeah, i'm badly confused by life. there are choices i could make.

and i remembered a nice quote i found on tumblr someday, it goes like this: i almost hate letting people into my life 'cause they always leave. in my case i wouldn't say i hate it and i wouldn't say they always leave, i would modify it as the following: i'm afraid of letting people into my life 'cause they may leave someday.

and as i had to think about the ep tonight, it made me think of how goddamn important those five songs and the whole 1,5 year process is to me. those five songs have been on top of my priority list, on top of my life for all this time. i so wish someone wants to listen to them.

thank u for your time,
blogger,
thanks for letting me clear my mind

No comments:

Post a Comment