Deeper Under

Me, myself and why.

3/12/2013

when there's no love in town


Been feeling this song!
In vain.
And I'm so goddamn excited about living my life.
I like being here
On Tellus.

There's also something else I've had in mind writing in here about. I'm really easy to get to know if you are interested in getting to know me. I might seem silent at times but that may be because there are stronger personalities in the same space, or I seem absent or then I am too tired to be on the spot. But if you want to get to know me I kind of soon want to get to know you too. If you don't want it, I won't be wanting it either. Haha. It's just been on my mind because it's interesting, I think.

And out of context, people are so damn pussies these days. Everyone is afraid of doing the things they love or the things they would want to do. A lot of this has to do with talking with people. "Who am I to..." and so on. Really, fuck all that and do the things you love. I do not intend to praise my own achievements but I have achieved a lot by doing things I want to do. I have a kind of a 'do or die' attitude, I can't leave things undone because I would regret it afterwards. If you want to get to know someone, if you would love to write a song with your idol, if you would want to have a special message on the Kamppi light board, if you would want to have the whole Helsinki drowning in roses, if you would want to have your favorite band visit your summer cottage...... There are ways of getting things done. Just got to know the way and never quit until you've achieved what you want.

Lol, this sounds so stupid. But once again, you've got to know me a little better by reading this blog post.

2 comments:

  1. kuka teiän mökille tulee? :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kirjoitinko mä et joku tulis? ;o heh, ei oo tulos ketään, ihan vaan esimerkkinä oli! vaik kyl on mieles yks juttu.

      Delete