Deeper Under

Me, myself and why.

3/21/2013

papillon

Hey'all! Nice week again! Yesterday was pretty busy but fun! Today I'm going to the studio to work on two songs all by myself, I've been doing some vocal exercises so my voice would be in great shape for the night. I need to sing two choruses, multiple times. Unspoken & Incomplete. And hopefully some backing vocals.

Haha... unspoken & incomplete. Wonder why all my songs have such a negative yet hopeful message.  And yeah, I thought I'd write down some takes from my new lyrics. And there are not much of these, and they are just lines from somewhere. And they're not necessarily, in any way, connected with my personal life. Necessarily.

By all means 
oh cure this disease
called love
But my pleas
they fall on deaf ears
Oh love, I burn

*

I set fire to this bridge I'm crossing
The time's upon me, I'm leaving this burden behind
I know you won't let go of my heavy heart
Realize though I'd stay we'd never get this thing right

*

I cannot breathe when you're out of my reach

*

I've been stuck in the entries

*

Who in the least dares to feel?
These days you must be made of steel
'Cause in the end you'll face defeat
Reality rarely reaches dream

*

You made me feel at home in a place I did not know
Why'd you run away, oh why'd you run away



This rose has no thorns, no
I'm fighting against an oath I have sworn

*

They've been offering their hearts
You've tied my hands behind my back
I need you in my arms, now
So please untie me

*

What if we were not friends
What if we were lovers instead

But there's always an end
As much as we tried to pretend

No comments:

Post a Comment