Deeper Under

Me, myself and why.

7/21/2013

summeryyy

Such a nice summer it's been. I've done a couple of new songs, visited Provinssirock and Ruisrock, hanged out with my friends and relaxed for so many days at our summer cottage. Been living there for weeks. Just today I came home from my friend, we were at her place with a bunch of friends for the weekend to celebrate her birthday and had so much fun. Swam in the lake and the swimming pool, watched Moomins and Disney stuff and ate the most wonderful food... great, great, great.

I'm starting to rehearse for fall gigs in August with my band Spark and I am super excited about it. They will be the most awesome electro pop gigs Helsinki has seen. At least I'll try.

I'm having an acoustic gig next Wednesday night at 7 pm in Ruttopuisto, Helsinki, and I'll be playing for about 30-45 minutes. Or until a picniccer loses their mind on me. Yiihaa! Come hear 7-8 Spark songs, old and new!

Yauzaa.



And still, and maybe more than ever, I feel this song. The lyrics sound too much like me, and now you know a lot of me. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment