Deeper Under

Me, myself and why.

4/01/2013

big questions in the night

Mitä teen? Mihin meen?
Olen jäänyt satimeen
enkä saa
unelmaa
poljen vettä seisovaa
Jotain suurempaa
Jotain parempaa
Odottaa
En voi vielä luovuttaa

Taisto kuningas on pajatson

Have been kind of out of reach lately. I shouldn't reveal it but I've been trying out a human test; I haven't sent a single message to anyone but one friend of mine, I watch if people make contact themselves. I know it may feel rough but feels like the right thing. And out of the people that I've been in close contact lately some have made contact.

2 comments:

  1. hei mielenkiintosta tekstii, jään seurailemaan :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. VOI KIITOS PALJONPALJON! :) enpä oo kirjottanut aikoihin nyt mut nyt jos sitä taas! :>

      Delete